is the wearable device which tracks the lone work and communicates to a control unit the emergency situations.
- Bidirectional speakerphone
- On/Off button
- 3 configurable buttons
- 1 buzzer
- 4 leds
the bidirectional speakerphone communicates with the Viasat operations centre, active 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Bluetooth and GPS technology allow localization both indoors and outdoors.
Based on Bluetooth and GPS technology, “Discovery Safety” communicates safety-related incidents: the lone worker who requires help, via a two-way speakerphone, communicates with the operations center, which immediately activates the rescue.
“Discovery Safety” works bidirectionally, in case of:
Fall of the user:
- alarm sending;
- data sending for the localization;
- automatic contact of the control panel towards the user.
- call contact to the control panel;
- automatic localization data sending.